There are a variety of advantages of having a diverse and inclusive PLN. First of all, it can attract a wide range of audience who all share some common interests. Personally, I can participate in my PLN mostly through videos, pictures, and texts. I prefer watching videos than reading texts since videos are more vivid and interesting. For example, online tutorials are my best friends whenever I want to learn something. Moreover, social media such as instagram and facebook are useful to communicate with my friends and families, as well as relaxing and entertainment . Furthermore,  Twitter and other websites such as CBC news are proficient for me to learn what is happening in the world.

I love sharing my opinions with others to get positive feedbacks. For instance, I have many groups on Facebooks and WeChat based on different interests and activities that people would like to participate. Such as basketball, table tennis, board games etc. These activities made up a large portion of my entertainment time. My diverse PLN also have broadened my views and enlarged my visions toward the world. I have many friends who are from different countries. Hearing from them gives me completely new perspectives which I did not have before. In addition, I also always listen to opinions from both sides to gain a full and true perspective of certain things. For example, in some sensitive political topics, some countries criticize the other parties for the lack of human rights for their citizen. Whereas the accused ones provides strong evidences trying to prove that all the reports and criticism are inaccurate. In these situations, I always pay attention to both sides and analyze the accuracy of their contexts.

The learning outcome of a diverse PLN is to comprise inclusion and diversity to make sure that all people are provided with platforms to learn and participate. For the people with difficulties, other methods are used to provide them an environment to access information freely. For example, sign language classes can teach the people who have difficulties hearing to use sign languages to learn and express their ideas. Same as braille are designed with combinations of dots for the blind people. After reviewing the videos and readings, I strongly agree that everyone is unique and special. We should respect the differences and diversity, as well as provide others with fair and inclusive platforms.