I have learned a lot about social media and the importance of PLN in this course. EDCI 338 explained and introduced me a number of social media platforms to expand my PLN. First of all, my definition of PLN was professional network platforms only such a LinkedIn.  Now I realized people can learn and expand their PLN through various social media platforms such as YouTube, Indeed, YouTube etc. In addition, I have also learned the importance of engaging the audience, but also how to manage and develop my digital identity. Moreover, I also discovered the importance of having a diverse and inclusive PLN. It can enlarge our vision and gain different perspectives from people who share different experience and culture. Furthermore, the risks associated with privacy reminds me of engaging with others online with extra caution. The consequences of information losses could result in significant damage to our life. Overall, it has been a very fun journey with everyone in this course. I have obtained  valuable knowledge and experience from this course and others in this course. Again ,a lot of thanks to all the members and Jesse. You have been very supportive and helpful! Everyone stay safe and Merry early Christmas!